Our expert team
will guide you through these 3 easy steps to purchasing your first home sooner.
With over 40 years experience in the real estate and construction industry we have the knowledge to help people secure the dream of owning their own home.
We pride ourselves on our being transparent and offering the highest possible service. We are there every step of the way to ensure a smooth transition from rent cycle to home ownership and initial consultation to home handover.
We have put together a team of professionals that can offer our clients great options and great value.
Property Boutique are working with a broker to provide a service where we help first home buyers get finance ready first. This means you can select your new home, with confidence and know your finance will be approved.
We have also carefully selected a builder with over 25 years of building and supplying new homes to thousands of happy clients.
This expert team will give you that piece of mind and service to help you make that step of owning your own brand new home.
POPULAR AREAS AVAILABLE
As mortgage professionals we advocate getting your finances sorted first, then look for the home that meets your financial circumstances.
The example given is financially modded on a building design called “BellaVista” supplied by one of our builder referral partners. The key numbers you need to know are:
- $160,000 Cost of Land
- $180,000 House, Turn key package
- $15,000 Deposit (First Home Owners Grant)
- $320,000 Base Loan Amount
- $9,717 Lenders Mortgage Insurance (approx)
- $329,793 Total Amount Borrowed
- 3.98 % Basic Home Loan Rate
- 3.99% (Comparison Rate)
- $362 per week. (monthly payment x 12 divide by 52 weeks)
- $392 per week (monthly payment divide by 4) = 1 month advance payment for redraw per year.
- $3,700 covers costs such as, legals, government fees, council rates adjustments, home insurances.
Everyone’s personal circumstances may not be suited to the above lending product. Using the quick qualification on this webpage will quickly help determine if this strategy could be suitable.