28 Sugargum Court MOLENDINAR, QLD 4214Offers Over $649,000
Impeccably Presented One-Owner Home in Tightly-Held Crestwood Heights Estate
House - MOLENDINAR QLD
Perfectly positioned in a leafy cul-de-sac in the popular Crestwood Heights Estate, welcome to a lovingly looked after home which is sure to impress. Occupying an elevated, east-north-east aspect which captures cool breezes and the morning sun, this original-owner home delivers 283sqm of effortless living and entertaining. Take advantage of its open floor plan which includes a spacious kitchen fitted with modern appliances and a huge walk-in pantry, light and bright meals and family room as well as a separate lounge and dining zone. You’ll also benefit from an undercover alfresco area which is ideal for gathering with guests and enjoys an easterly aspect, across to parklands.
The three bedrooms, tucked away from the main living areas, ensure your peace and privacy. You’ll relish retreating to the sun-infused master suite with spa ensuite and walk-in robe, while the other bedrooms are well-proportioned, with built-in robes. Outdoors, hedges promote your sense of seclusion and low maintenance gardens will save you from spending all weekend on your chores.
Other features include a study with skylight, double garage with room for a boat, caravan or RV to park off-street, zoned and ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid, automated outdoor irrigation system, security alarm, Bose sound system, solar power as well as security screens and doors and lockable windows. A surplus of storage also awaits, including workbench and ample amounts of racks and shelves plus an entire roof space has been converted into a storage room with light and pull down ladder access.
Perched on a 616 sqm block and in a tightly held, family-friendly street, this property is close to parks, major shopping centres, private and public schools, Griffith University, public transport and offers easy access to the M1. It’s also a meticulously maintained home you can move straight into and enjoy as is. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
• 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 car lovingly looked after home on a 616 sqm block in popular Crestwood Heights Estate
• Elevated, east-north-east aspect, designed to capture cool breezes as well as soak up the morning sun
• Original owner, open plan 283 sqm home in a leafy and family-friendly cul-de-sac
• Spacious kitchen fitted with modern appliances and a huge walk-in pantry
• Light and bright meals and family room as well as a separate lounge and dining zone
• Sun-infused master suite with spa ensuite and walk-in robe
• Study with skylight, double garage with room for a boat, caravan or RV to park off-street
• Undercover alfresco area with an easterly aspect and views across to parkland
• Zoned and ducted air-conditioning, vacumaid, security alarm, Bose sound system
• Automated outdoor irrigation system, solar power, security screens and doors, surplus of storage
• Close to major shopping centres, private and public schools, Griffith University, public transport and the M1
Properties in this tightly held Crestwood Heights Estate dont last long, call Cameron today !
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Land is 616 m²
- Floor Area is 283 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Vacuum System
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling